Use the following method to convert YouTube audio to text and automatically saves in a word file. Make sure you have a working internet on you computer or laptop.
I have often used this method. for example , while watching a very interesting tutorial on youtube and at the same time i have to make notes of this tutorial I can do it without typing a single word.
Another example is, if you want to capture the text from videos for your site or for the purpose of blogging.
In the following simple steps, i show you with some live pictures how to convert any type of audio to text.
1. Download Virtual audio cable from here and install on your computer.
[what is Virtual Audio Cable?]
Virtual Audio Cable installs software audio input and output interfaces on your PC that can be used to take the sound coming from one app and turn it into microphone input for another app.
2. Right click on the sound option on the taskbar as shown below:
3. Click on the playback and recording tab and set CABLE Input and CABLE Output respectively as default as i have done worth showing in the pictures below.
4. Open Google docs in google drive. The sample of google docs is as follow:
5. Click on the tool tab and voice typing.
6. The final step is to play a youtube video and in the meantime click on the the mic on the google docs page and eventually you will see words are typing on you google sheets automatically.