Thursday, 7 November 2019

What to do if your PhD supervisor leaves the university?

If your PhD Supervisor leaves the university, here are the following possibilities you can do or your university can do for you. These possibilities vary from one university to another university.
The possibilities are as under:

  • You would be provided another Supervisor. It might affect your research. If you have passed much time with the past supervisor, then probably it would not be recommended to get under another supervisor. It is better to continue research with past one. It depends on you how you interact with him.
  • You can shift to another university with your supervisor after getting a NOC from the present university. You can also migrate if both the universities agree and afterward you will be awarded degree from the new University.

No comments:

Post a comment

All about journals and research paper | What is impact factor? | how the impact factor is calculated? | who calculate the impact factor? Scopous journals

Figure 1: One of my Research Papers When the Scholars are in their Master or PhD or in any research field. They are supposed to writ...