- Visit the URL: https://jk.gov.in/jkservices
- Register using the register link
- Upload scanned photo up to 50 KB (JPG)
- Note the User ID, Password and Citizen ID
- After login click on e-services and on “Application for Domicile Services.”
- Complete application form and submit
- Note Unique Application ID
- Download the Certificate when approved
- Before applying the Service, User has to register using the Citizen Registration Link given on login Screen. Already Registered Citizen can avail the Service Using Login ID and Password generated after Citizen Registration.
- Applicant has to upload the Passport size scan photo (jpg image) in the clear background of size less than 50 KB.
- Please, note the user id and password entered by the applicant during registration for Login and availing the service.
- Please, select the role type Citizen while entered login credentials by the Applicant using Citizen Users ID and Password.
- After Login, Applicant has to click on the e-services tab in the left menu and thereafter click on the department to which he has to avail the service.(e.g. Scholarship schemes under Social Welfare Department or Domicile Service Using General Administration Dept.)
- Please, note the Citizen ID, Username and Password after successful registration of Citizen as it will be required at the time of availing the service.
Note: 1.Original or attested copies are only to be scanned and attached.
2. Size of uploaded attachments should not be more than 250 KB.